Friday, October 15, 2010

Opera Carolina's Cosi Fan Tutte

Opera Carolina launches its new season with “Cosi Fan Tutte,” featuring, from left to right, Robert Mack (Ferrando), Caitlin Lynch (Fiordiligi), Elizabeth Stannartd (Dorabella) and Marian Pop (Guglielmo).


Ah, Mozart. Nothing really does it for me more then a bit of Wolfgang.


That's why I'm super excited to be going to Cosi Fan Tutte, Opera Carolina's debut offering this season.


There are still tickets left so join me! With performances Saturday, Oct. 16, Sunday at 2 PM (that's the one I'm going to!) and Thursday night, Oct. 21, you still have plenty of chances to join in the magic. Here's more details.


I had the great fortune of sitting down with the esteemed conductor of Opera Carolina, James Meena, who is now in his 11th season with the beloved arts organization. Read my article here.


If you can't make it this weekend, I'll be tweeting and blogging more. Be sure to follow me on Twitter by clicking here. I'll give you all the inside scoop on what's bound to be the premier event of the season!
See you at the opera!
Alison


No comments: